The Rhino™ E-XP1 Unit by Graco® is engineered to process and spray polyurea and other coatings that require high pressure. The hybrid heaters and heated hose condition the materials to the right viscosity prior to mixing. Quick knockdown lower pumps for easy maintenance, easy-to-use controls, and rugged, portable design make the E-XP1 the preferred choice for coatings applications.
The E-XP1 is recommended for spraying of pickup truck beds and mobile applications. The 10.2 KW primary heaters and the maximum spray pressure of 2500 PSI will allow continuous spray at 8 to 10 pounds per minute with elastomers and 10 pounds per minute with foam.
In addition to truck bed liners, other common Rhino E-XP1 applications include:
• Pipeline coatings
• Concrete coatings
• Railcar coatings
• Waterproofing applications
• Secondary containment
Count on Rhino proportioners by Graco for power, performance and productivity on fast-curing polyurea coatings. And get the job done faster and more reliably than ever before.
|Features & Benefits||
Output: 10 lbs/min
The Rhino™ E-XP1 Unit by Graco® offers a number of advantages including:
• On/Off trigger capability allows the ability to spray small or intricate parts or thinner coats.
• Ability to control output and spray pattern with various gun configurations.
• Compact, portable wheeled cart allows you to move the unit closer to the job and occupies less space.
• Primary heaters allowing for quick start-up-times with urethane/urea systems.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF files.