Primer 101 is a 1:1 ratio, two-component, 100% solids (no solvents), zero VOCs, flexible, epoxy primer and sealing material for wood and concrete. Primer kit contains 1 Gallon of A and 1 Gallon of B.
Primer 101 Offers:
• Ability to be applied by roller or brush
• Excellent moisture tolerance
• Good flexibility – withstands mechanical stresses where the lining is subject to impact
• Low viscosity – easy to process
• 100% solids, zero VOCs, no solvents
|MSDS & Data Sheets||
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF files.
|Coverage Rate||100 – 160 sq. ft. per gallon at 10 –15 mils thick.
A kit is 2 gallons yielding about 200 – 320 sq. ft.
|Cure Time||10 – 15 mils 60 – 75 minutes @ 60ºF (16ºC) / 35 – 45 minutes @ 90ºF (32ºC)|
|Mixing Ratio||1 parts by volume (PBV) of resin to 1 (PBV) of hardener. The gallon kit is pre-filled to the correct ratio|