Primer 161 is a two-component, 100% solids (no solvents), zero VOCs, flexible, elastomeric polyurethane primer and sealant and can be rolled on or sprayed through Rhino Linings 2:1 ratio low and high pressure machines.
Primer 161 Offers:
• Ability to be applied by roller, brush or HVLP spray gun.
• Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
• Good flexibility – withstands mechanical stresses where the lining is subject to impact.
• Low viscosity – easy to process.
• Red pigment for easy visual confirmation of application.
• 100% solids, zero VOCs, no solvents
|MSDS & Data Sheets||
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF files.
|Hazmat||Flammable/HAZ. Ground Ship Only.|
|Coverage Rate||320 – 400 sq. ft. per gallon at 4 – 5 mils thick. - A hedpak kit is approximately 12 gallons yielding about 3,800 – 4,500 sq. ft. - A quart/pint kit is about 1/3 gallon yielding about 110 – 130 sq. ft.|
|Cure Time||120 minutes @ 60ºF (16ºC). / 45 – 60 minutes @ 90ºF (32ºC).|
|Gel Time||Gel time can be shortened when spraying by adding Rhino™ Additive to the resin component.|
|Mixing Ratio||1.6 parts by weight (PBW) of resin to 1 PBW of isocyanate. The quart kit is pre-weighed at the correct ratio.|