WB Epoxy in Color is a water-based epoxy primer and/or sealer for concrete floors and other surfaces. Sometimes used as a primer for the Color Flake, Spray-Top and Epoxy/Urethane Systems, depending on the job conditions. Can also be used as an economical sealer for interior floors.
WB Epoxy Color Primer/Coating dries quickly, and is typically “lacquer dry” (dust free) within 60 – 90 minutes. The unique lacquer dry cure allows WB Epoxy to be recoated quickly. The material has a long work time (2 – 3 hours) which allows larger batches to be mixed. WB Epoxy cleans up easily with soap and water from hands and tools.
Available in variety of colors.
This chemical system requires the use of proper safety equipment and procedures. Please follow the product MSDS for detailed information and handling guidelines.
• May be used as a light duty concrete sealer providing superior dust control and good appearance
• Superior wood sealant - providing a perfect bond and preventing bubbles and other "out-gassing"
• Can be applied directly to properly prepared metal substrates
• Used in one or two coat sealer applications
|MSDS & Data Sheets||
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF files.
|Features & Benefits||
• A cost-effective, stand alone concrete sealer and dust proofer
|Coverage Rate||300 – 400 sqft at 2 – 3 mils DFT / gal|
|Cure Time||Walk on Time - 8 – 10 hrs (depending on temp) Full Cure - 7 days|
|Hardness||-pencil (7 days) ASTM D-3363 H|
|Mixing Ratio||1A (resin) : 1B (hardener)|